Effective Date: May 23, 2018
This statement applies to Borneosoft Services. Borneosoft prohibits the use of the Services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial email ("Spam"). You may not use any Borneosoft Services to send Spam. You also may not deliver Spam or cause Spam to be delivered to any of Borneosoft's Services or customers.
Email sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the Services may not:
- Use or contain invalid or forged headers;
- Use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
- Employ any technique to misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- Use other means of deceptive addressing;
- Use a third party's internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party's equipment, without permission of the third party;
- Use or cause to be used Borneosoft computers systems to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized material that includes any promotional materials, URLs, "junk mail," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of unauthorized solicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available;
- Contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
- Upload, post, email, or transmit the same message, URL, or post multiple times;
- Fail to comply with additional technical standards described below; or
- Violate the applicable Terms of Service (TOS).
Borneosoft does not authorize the harvesting, mining or collection of email addresses or other information from or through the Services. Borneosoft does not permit or allow others to use the Services to collect, compile or obtain any information about Borneosoft's customers and subscribers, which are Borneosoft's confidential and proprietary information.
Borneosoft does not permit or authorize any attempt to use the Services in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any aspect of any of the Services, or that could interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Service.
If Borneosoft believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made of any Service, it may, without notice, take such action as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address. Borneosoft may immediately terminate any account on any Service which it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any email that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send email to, or through, the Services. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of Borneosoft's rights.
Unauthorized use of the Services in connection with the transmission of unsolicited email, including the transmission of email in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.
Last Updated: May 23, 2018